Sunday, April 29, 2007

One of those things you do...

Today I did one of those things you do. The kind you know may cause you problems and not work out how you want, but you do it anyway. We took Wyatt to Penney's to have his eighteen month old portraits done. It was all set up, his Easter outfit and some shorts. We get there on time, and then wait for almost an hour. Wyatt was good natured about the whole thing for the first 45 minutes. However, by the time we got into the studio, he was not having anyone take his picture thank you very much. There were five shots taken, of which three were decent. He is cute enough that he takes a good picture with very little effort. I bought my choices and we packed up and came home. He is always cooperative with me, but I don't make him wait forever. Six months till we have to try this again.

No comments: