Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back from Vacation



Well, we are back in the real world after five days in the Caribbean. We go on a cruise and never want to come back. The stops on this cruise were Progresso and Cozumel. We went to Chichen Itza at Progresso. The ruins are magnificent. I want to go back again and see some of the places we didn't to spend as much time looking at as I would have liked. At Cozumel, we did some power shopping for gifts for our family and spent the rest of the day on the beach which is what we like to do best when we are on Cozumel.

7 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Woo Woo...look at you. I think you still got it LB. Glad you guys are back safe and sound. We look forward to seeing all the pics and hearing all about your trip. We may have to plan a girls night to hear all about it.

a chick named Toni... said...

Girlfriend check you out! Great photo on the beach! It looks beautiful there. Wish Mike and I could do that sometime!

hoopy said...

what a fun trip you must have had!

sandi rusch said...

Looks fantastic - the scenery AND you both!

sandi rusch said...

BTW - that's me. Tigger. I was signed in as Sandi for my other account... lol

Lynn said...

Looks like a great trip... and you look AMAZING!

Just Me said...

You need to post more pics!