Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why aren't things slowing down?

I am retiring the end of March. It looks like a decision may be in the works for my replacement. I am happy, for that, I want to have some continuity when I leave. But where is my slowing down time? I am going crazy! Every problem I can think of has jumped up and wanted attention in the last few days. At this moment, I can't even think of where to start, every thing wants to be taken care of now.

Then there is the little matter of having bronchitis and continuous colds since the first of January. I am tired all the time and generally just tired of issues having to be faced. I know that I will just have to hunker down and deal with one thing at a time, but right now I am feeling overwhelmed and would like nothing more than to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head and ignore it all. That won't happen, so I guess I will put my coat on and go to work.

(Aren't posts that are filled with "I"s annoying? This is definitely one of those. But, this is my blog and I needed to get this out of my system.)

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

You are right, it's your blog and you can cry if you want to...I want to right now too. So, they have picked someone for the job? That could be a bummer on my part.