Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Basic Grey Explosion Box




This is an explosion box made with Basic Grey Wisteria patterned paper. The class is going to be November 3rd at Scrapbook Garden. I love the Wisteria paper, it is a romantic type of paper and you aren't going to be using it for a mans page. I made this box for the wedding pictures I took last Friday. The album suggestion was for twelve months of garden photos, so there are a lot of options. The box is simple, but the embellishment options are great. In addition to the paper the kit comes with rub ons and bling. I love bling.
My next few posts will be about projects for the November classes. I better get working on the next one.


2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

You are so right...this is romantic paper! It is very nice for the wedding photos. From what I could see I really like the photos too!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Way cool