Monday, December 19, 2011

Danny's Wedding










My nephew Danny Gerdes married Carey Giebler on Saturday December 17th.  It was a Christmas  wedding and now that I think about it, I haven't been to may Christmas weddings.  They do have a lot of possibilities for decorating that you don't have the rest of the year.  It was a very nice wedding, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.  I know my sister in law is glad it is over.  She and my brother paid for the wedding and Cathy had been stressing over getting everything done.  As usual, it feels odd to go to a wedding and not be responsible for the photos.  I took a few, but made myself walk away often to not interfere with the photographer.  It is just a habit with me now.  I do love photographing weddings.  Best wishes to Danny and Carey.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Danny's Wedding Was filled with so much amazing stuff and creativity. That cake is the most favorite part. And yes, that Xmas tree was also noteworthy. We also had the Christmas Day wedding 2 years ago at one of the event venues Chicago and we had a designer hanging Xmas tree which everyone loved.