Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmastime is here!



















Last night my friends and I all gathered at Olive Garden for our annual Christmas dinner. We ask to sit in the corner because spirits are imbibed and we tend to get a tad rowdy. Actually this year we were verywell behaved. We exchange gifts and the part I enjoy more than anything else is when we put all the gifts on the table to divide up. There is something about the mass of bags and boxes and just makes me feel like the holidays are really here.





Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

i had such a good time last night! i always love gettng together with our group every year. i hope no matter where we go or what we do we always keep this tradition! i am so lucky to have you as my friend!