Saturday, January 26, 2008

If it would only last!

I am watching Wyatt this morning. What I really wanted to do was kick back and hang out. However, our two year old grandson apparently has inherited his grandfather's neat genes. He hauled out the vacuum cleaner and wanted to vacuum. He has been at this job for about fifteen minutes. Of course I recognized the photo opportunities for a scrapbook page immediately. All I have to do is move the vacuum for him occasionally when he runs up against something. I know this will end about the time I really want help vacuuming. But right now, Wyatt is so pleased to be helping me. And I actually get to kick back and hang out.

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

OH man...I remember those days with Ryan. You are right, those days won't last and then Nicole will have to scream and yell to get him to pick up his room...LOL

Just Me said...

That is too cute!