Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another picture from Taos

Ray took this picture of me outside at the Old Taos Guesthouse. The whole property was a photo opportunity. I told Ray to get a picture of me with the Mountains in the background. It sort of worked.

This was a busy weekend for me. I worked the Customer Appreciation Day at Scrapbook Garden and Ray worked. After church today, we did some Christmas Shopping and went to the commissary. We are actually getting some of our shopping done earlier this year. I have no idea why, but I am not complaining. There are a few things I want to order on line and that will make things easier too. I still have to decide what I am going to make for the people at work.

2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

This is a great photo of you! Good for you on getting your shopping done early. I don't think we will be spending as much this year as we have had some medical expenses this year. Mike and I decided we need a dishwasher so this is our gift to each other. Dull but needed.

JoEtta Zabel said...

Great photo...but remember Ms. photographer...you should be the subject...not the mountains...you want a mountain shot, take a picture of the mountains...LOL
Great that you are getting your shopping done early...it seems to always sneak up on me faster and faster each year and I'm still not ready for last Christmas.