Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day Three

I know this is boring as all get out, but what is going on at work is really big for me. Anita, who is taking my job when I retire at the end of the month is all over the loan process. She is a good originator. All I had to do when things settle down was show her the basics and she is ready to go. I am so glad to let the lending go to Anita, it has been a while since I was able to give it my serious attention.
The foreclosure part is still staring us in the face, but I not going to seriously address it until the last two weeks of the month. I am taking three days vacation, so Anita can get into the idea of it being her job. (Truthfully, I just really wanted some time off, this is just a plus) When I get back, she will most likely be more interested is asking me questions, than having me show her things.
Everything is so much better than when we started out on Monday. Thank goodness for that.

2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Sounds like things are going well and a little time off is deserved. The end of the month will be here before you know it!

JoEtta Zabel said...

I'm glad to hear that Anita was able to pick up and go. I think with her qualifications and the fact that she is bi-lingual is a huge plus for that position. And the fact that she knew some of the AHP process is tremendous. She shouldn't have any trouble just taking over.
As for the foreclosure stuff...yuck! It's got to get better, it just has too.