Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just to Compare








These are the cards I have made using the same design as the cards I posted earlier. I used Marrakech paper by Basic Gray, the Boxer rubons and Basic Gray fibers. These cards look totally different than the first set. I used stamps to do the sentiments instead of rubons. I have been told that Basic Gray is discontinuing the fibers. That is probably a neutral decision for me in general, but they do look good on these cards.
I am donating this set plus five other cards to our churches basket auction on Sunday. The funds go to provide scholarships to church camp for children from our church and another church located in a low income area of town. The last time I did cards, they went for a good price. I hope these do as well.

3 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Pretty colors

a chick named Toni... said...

Nice way to change things up. Too bad that BG is discontinuing fibers...they are getting harder and harder to find these days. I like usinging them on certain things too.

Just Me said...

These are gorgeous!!!!!