Saturday, April 11, 2009

Adorable Baby and My First Week of Retirement




I finally took some photos of Andrea yesterday. We spent the week together, and I finally to the point where I started to take pictures. She sticks her whole fist in her mouth and sucks away. I don't understand why she does not choke herself. She wasn't impressed with the flash either and it was hard to catch her smiling. I will try again next week.
After a week of retirement, I can announce that I will be able to make the adjustment to not going to work every day quite well. So far it seems like I just need to plan my days out to not waste too much time. I have also found that Andrea travels very well, and I can count on her sleeping whenever we go out in the car. As far as uninterrupted time, it appears I will have a window of forty-five minutes each morning when I will be allowed to do what I want. The rest of the time, I will be at the beck and call of the princess.


3 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

She is getting so big...absolutely beautiful baby...love the "lets see how far this fist can go down my throat pic" LOL

Just Me said...

Yay for your first official week of retirement! Enjoy that beautiful little girl and I'm sure she will get used to being in the limelight and the camera flash very soon!

a chick named Toni... said...

Hello? How much of that hand can we cram in there?