Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My list

Since Ray has been gone, I set a goal of doing some of those little things that I had been neglecting. I made a list; lists are my lifeline, I don't accomplish anything without one. So far over the last week, I have taken care of almost all of them. I have one big project that I put on the list that I may or may not get done. That is painting the lawn furniture. The weather has turned hot, and so it is a lot less appealing.

I did get the carpets cleaned last night. I knew they were dirty, I had posted about that. However, it is embarrassing how much better they look, especially the upstairs dining area. I am pledging to get them cleaned more often.

I am now being the carpet nazi and making people take off their shoes before coming in the house. I only can make that last about a week though.

Here is to the pleasure of clean carpets.

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Sounds like you worked too much