Sunday, November 15, 2009

Teresa Collins "Documented" Family Album







This is a mini album I will be doing a class on at Scrapbook Garden in December. The album uses envelopes, folders and cards by Teresa Collins. The book is bound using the Zutter Bind it All. The album isn't difficult. The hard part for me was finding and scanning in the pictures. I chose the story of my parents and our family up until I was about twelve years old. All the photos are black and white and really fits the mood of the album. I am not going to journal the album until after the class. I will print more of the old photos and put them in the envelopes. I plan to give it to a family member for Christmas.


1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

It would be hard to give this away! I really like the way this turned out!