Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Flowers 2010







I planted a lot of tulip and jonquil bulbs last year and I am being blessed by flowers. I love tulips
and they never last long enough. In Kansas, they are just as likely to be blown to pieces by the wind, so I am enjoying them while I can. The grape hyacinths have been coming back for almost 30 years and I love their perseverance. The last picture is of Bluebonnets. I love Bluebonnets and I am usually lucky enough to see some when I go to the First Born Crop in April. Coming down last Thursday there were none and I was not hopeful. However, going home on Sunday, patches of blue flowers were on the side of the road. I went home happy.


2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Very nice! I love the spring time!

JoEtta Zabel said...

I love the colors...very vibrant