Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland by Graphic 45 and Pinecone Press

Here is another winning Options kit by Graphic 45 and Pinecone Press.  First of all the paper is wonderful.  The illustrations are similar to the old original Alice in Wonderland pictures from when I was a child.  Second the projects are fantastic.  The class is being offered Saturday, October 9th at 3:30 at Scrapbook Garden.  The primary project will the the album which I like so much I don't even feel the need to put pictures in it, I like to look at it that much.  The second project is the optional one that supplies will be available at additional cost.  It is a three dimensional picture.  We will work on it if we have time, or I will give instructions to take home.  I love it too and can't wait to put it up as part of our Halloween decorations.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

this turned out great! i am sure this class is going to be a sell out as well!