Monday, December 20, 2010

Pity Poor Santa Claus

He has to try to make little kids look happy when they don't want to be smiley and cheerful.  Ray and I took the kids to the Y on Saturday morning for Breakfast with Santa.  After we ate, we went to visit the man in the red suit.  Wyatt did pretty good telling Santa what he wanted.  Andrea just looked at him.  I realize that she isn't quite ready to present her lists to him yet.  The truth is that she had a cold and didn't feel the best either.  Anyway, we got three pictures taken, none of which pleased me that much.  This is one of the shots I took while the photographer was taking her pictures.  I liked mine better so here it is.  The photos were a donation to the Strong Kids Program, so I feel good about the money, I just wish Wyatt and Andrea and been more in the mood to look happy.

No comments: