Sunday, December 16, 2012

School Picture

School photos are just not the same as they used to be and that is not all bad.  Wyatt brought his picture package home last month with this picture in it. Me, being the elderly person that I am could not figure out why there was a regular sized black and white photo and the long skinny colored photo. The skinny photo was to odd a shape to fit in a wallet.  Nicole had to say "Mom, that is the way it was meant to be."  Once she said I could see what it was supposed to be, not to bad at all, and Wyatt took a good picture. I did this layout Friday night at the monthly crop at Across Time and Page.  I have been seeing pages where the paper was torn, layered and rolled a lot recently and wanted to try it.  I like it, but I think I am going to try it a couple more times to see if it can be refined a bit more.  The main problem is that the rolled edges aren't going to stay standing up when I put it in an album, but it is still a cool technique. 

No comments: