Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holy Cow!!!

I just realized that I haven't posted since the end of August. What have I been doing? Well, for one thing I have been fighting a nasty cold that delights in moving from my chest to my head and back again. I prefer a cold in my chest. My husband has some prescription cough syrup with codeine. I tried that and no cold stands a chance. My poor head on the other hand just suffers, I ache, get the chills and feel miserable. Anyway, that is part of my excuse for not writing.

Fall was here in Kansas for a couple of days. I hauled out a sweater and wore long pants. I think I am ready for summer to move on. It went so fast though. The speed that my life moves at always amazes me. I turn around and a season has passed. I am reminded of an event that just took place and realize it was two years ago. I always tried to avoid wishing my life away, wishing for the weekend, or something to happen. As much as I tried my life is going on anyway. It seems that getting old should have the time slow down instead of having that happen when you are young.

No comments: