Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at my sister's house

This was my sister's year to hold the Gerdes Family Christmas. We all went over to her house in Augusta in the afternoon. The little kids all get gifts and it was chaos while they were opening everything.
I started feeling bad while I was there, and couldn't breathe. Ray took me to the ER, where it was determined that it wasn't my heart, but no one had any idea why I felt so bad. I am hoping that it was a one time allergic reaction to something there. I had never been in the emergency room as a patient before and I don't want to do it again.









1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

Looks like you all had fun but I don't like it that you weren't feeling well...and it must of been bad for you to go to the ER on Christmas. How are you doing now? Are you going to follow up with your primary care doc?