Thursday, December 10, 2009

The last Christmas Cards


I have made ten of these cards in different colors and patterns. They are being sent to our immediate family. The photo of Ray and me was taken in October for our church directory. We actually really like the picture, and splurged and had it touched up so we looked better than we do in real life.
I used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper, and die cut snowflakes from my Silhouette. The design is a scraplift from last months Creating Keepsake. The original card was by Jen Jockich.

3 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

Love the card! Lynette Mike says "foxy mama! Looking good" he said Ray better keep an eye on her! LOL!

JoEtta Zabel said...

I love the card and that is a great picture of you and Ray.

Just Me said...

Love your cards!