Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas with my Friends, Part Two







I went out to dinner with my friends that I worked with at INTRUST last night. We go out every year at Christmas and always go to Olive Garden to eat. It is tradition after all. Diane, Toni, JoEtta, Sharon and Joyce are always a lot of fun to be with. We catch up on all the news, eat too much and sometimes get too loud. However, we have never been asked to leave, so we must be fairly well behaved. I am very blessed to have all my women friends, they enrich my life so very much.



2 comments:

a chick named Toni... said...

I enjoy our annual christmas dinner so much! Our friendship means the world to me!

JoEtta Zabel said...

Oh my...it is always such a great evening spending it with all of you. I hope we continue to do it every year until we're all 90 and won't those pictures be fun...lol