Sunday, February 21, 2010

BoBunny Waterfall Book









This is the BoBunny waterfall mini album I will be teaching at Scrapbook Garden on March 20th. In the past I used to make these albums for display and demo using the exact themes in the instructions. I have found that very few of the people taking these classes do the same theme, so this time I completed it with a topic useful to me after the class. When I am done with the class I will give the book to Nicole. She has little time to scrap any more, so this will give her an album in addition to the photos on her computer. I also added some handmade paper flowers to the book that I will show the class how to make. BoBunny is neat in that they used both sides of the paper to make these albums. I like this a lot and I think everyone who takes the class will enjoy it too.




1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

Very cute! I am sure Nicole will appreciate a memory book from your trip!