Wednesday, February 10, 2010

News, but not mine

Nicole was offered a new job with the Mental Health Association just before we left on the cruise. She is going to be a group home team leader. She had explained what it all entails, but I am not going try to explain all that. She will be working second shift, and four day weeks. What that means is that I won't be having Andrea full time anymore, but I will have both Andrea and Wyatt for three hours in the afternoon. I have to say I am sort of excited about having more time, but having both children is going to be fun too. All of this will happen the second week of March. I hope this job is what Nicole is looking forward too in moving her career forward.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

This is exciting news! Congrats Nicole! And more free time...yey!