Sunday, April 1, 2012

I am leading classes again! (Visualize a happy dance here)




My friend Carmen Ned has opened a new Scrapbook Store at 21st and Webb Road in Wichita.  It is named Across Time and Page.  I am so happy to be able to be teaching classes again.  The recipe album in the photos will be held on May15th.  One of the classes most frequently requested by the folks who attended my classes at Scrapbook Garden was for a recipe book.  It is cute, if I do say so myself.  The book has twelve pages, but could easily accommodate more.

I will be teaching a Scrapbook Basics class on April 21st.  I hope we have built on the prior classes and will be able to have everyone leaving with a page they will always like.

On May 5th, I will be leading a class to make Mother's Day cards.  There will be cards for mothers, mothers in law, Grandmothers or anyone you love like a mother.

June 2nd will be a Father's Day card class.  Sandi Cooper will the leading that.  She is also doing a graduation card class, but I don't have that in my notes.

I would love to see lots of the folks I haven't seen since the store closed.  Call the store at 316-260-2868 for more information.  We also have a Face book page as well.

No comments: