Monday, March 19, 2007

I am too old to be a blogger groupie, but I asked to have Afghanistan without a Clue linked here. If you haven't read it and would like to know what it is like for military people in Afghanistan and how they are interacting with the local Afghans go read it now. Captain Traversa and his crew tell stories that make you feel like you are there.
Anyway, I asked and he said sure. Then he mentioned this blog on his site. I am honored and embarrassed that he mentioned me. He has a fantastic blog, and I just am a little getting older lady in Haysville, who wants to post photos and write a little. Anyway, if you actually came over to look here, thanks, but there probably isn't anything here you want to see. I am sort of sorry that I am not that talented though.

No comments: