Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lazy Saturday

This has been a good day. I haven't done much, we went out and bought Ray a Rototiller for a belated birthday gift. I had been going to buy him a golf club, but he wanted the tiller more. I am here to serve. He is out digging up the garden. We are going to do some major redesigning of the garden space this year. That means I will have to have my annual gardening frenzy weekend in the next week or two. I go out and get the garden planted, spend lots of money, and then we just have to water and weed the rest of the year.

I have been putting stuff into my Palm the last several days. Every day I learn a new trick. If I had known how great it would be, I should have had one sooner. But this was one of those times that Ray knew what I should have more than I did. There are many benefits to have been married as long as we have and this is one of them.

I am going to get my last Secret Neighbor package put together tonight. Secret Neighbor is a fun swap. I get things that I would never have bought for myself. I really like my Monthly club too. Always an excuse to spend money when you are a scrapper.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Sounds like a delightful day! I love those kind of days too Lynette. And I get to see you soon!

a chick named Toni... said...

Hey Hey! Love your blog! I recently changed the name of mine though...I couldn't fit the whole thing on my business cards! Hee Hee! Any way check out my new and improved blog at impressionsbytoni.blogspot.com I changed the background. I like it a bit better...who knows though I could change the looks again. I am going to post more pics out there tomorrow.