Thursday, February 2, 2012

Andrew's Birthday



Yesterday was Andrew's 28th  birthday.  This was the first birthday we all celebrated together since his 21st birthday seven years ago.  Andrew chose Kobe's for dinner so everyone including Andrew's friend Joe and his girlfriend gathered around the Teppan grill for the show and food.  Wyatt was especially impressed with the flames.  No one was particularly expert at catching shrimp in their mouths.  I allowed my shrimp to be tossed to Wyatt.  He actually managed to catch one, but it bounced out again.  We called it good.

Afterwards we went back to the house for cake and ice cream.  Theresa had baked fancy cupcakes for Andrew's cake and I helped decorate the cake stand.  I think I will take the decorations off and see if we
can use it again.   We had a good time.

No comments: