Thursday, February 2, 2012

A page, a page

You can always tell when I haven't taken photos off my camera for a while.  There are all sorts of different things that I need to post.  I have been really distracted for the last several months with life in general and haven't been doing as much scrapping as I would like.  As a matter of fact with the exception of required cards, this is the only page I have completed.  That is just pitiful, but I am hoping for improvement in the new year.
I bought the Holiday Glitter Book pad of Christmas paper by MME and have used the heck out of it.  My Christmas cards were a struggle this year and this paper really helped my mojo get going with those.  This is the page I made with it of my grand kids in their Christmas Outfit.  I love retro paper even though I am not a retro shabby chic scrapper.  But it works.
I will be teaching again in a month or so.  Carmen Ned is opening a new store and I will be working there.  I have really missed teaching and being around scrappy people.  I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: