Saturday, February 25, 2012

Carnival Conquest









We have sailed on the Conquest before, but this is the first time we had a stateroom with a window.  This was the biggest room we have had on ship before.  I loved it.  There was a sofa in addition to the bed and the window was large enough to sit it, which Andrea and I did.  Andrea stayed in our room and enjoyed herself immensely.  However, she is not a happy morning person.  We learned to let her sleep as long as possible, and when she was still grumpy, we delivered her to her parents.  I love that privilege of grandparenthood.

There wasn't any rough waters this time and the food was fantastic.  On Friday, there was a chocolate buffet on the Lido deck.  The best thing on the plate was a chocolate layer cake called Chocolate Carrie.  I swear I overdosed. I went back to our room and slept till dinner.  I even passed up dessert at dinner that night.  Would I do it again?  Of course!

No comments: