Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stuff we have found



We have been shopping and here are a few things we found.  The carved bear and raccoon were bought from a guy on the side of the road.  We got them for Wyatt and Andrea.  Great art these little guys are not, but the kids should like them.  The Ghost Chili Cheese is for Nick and Andrew.  They are always trying the hot stuff.  This is really hot.  Ray tried a tiny sliver and it was very interesting to see his reaction.  The girl at the store had to give him a glass of wine to settle him down.  I knew better than to try it.  The cheese store has an even hotter type than this, but we decided to pass on that.  Last of all, we went to the New Mexico Women's Crafts Festival.  There was a lot of fiber art there with an emphasis on rag rugs, but I fell in love with this necklace the minute I saw it.  It is stag horn coral and turquoise.  I will love wearing it.

1 comment:

JoEtta Zabel said...

I love the carved pieces. I am wanting to get out to Colorado in July and get me some new carved pieces as Ryan's lovely Lab has felt the need to use them as chew toys and they are huge...I mean garden huge...he don't care...LOL
Funny, that Ray needed a glass of wine. Sounds like a great place...glad you are having fun.