Monday, March 18, 2013

Across Time and Page First Anniversary Crop





When I posted these pictures on Face book, I captioned them, Just a bunch of women with sharp scissors having a good time.  That was the truth and the story of last week end.  Across Time and Page sponsored the crop at the Best Western Airport. from Friday through Sunday.  I would call it a success even though there wasn't a huge turnout.  I like this Best Western better than the one in Park City where Scrap Funattic has their crop.  Sandy and I were the game people.  We have to plead lack of experience because we both feel we could have done better.  If Carmen does this again next year, we will be prepared.  I did ten pages and a card. Not bad production for not staying up late and going in early.  Next week is First Born Crop in Dallas.  I am just a scrapping fool.

No comments: