Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Pictures 2013











We had a great Easter.  Church was great, I finally found a dress I liked.  I am so old school that it does not feel like Easter if I don't have an Easter Dress.  We took pictures this year over at the Blomberg's.  It was nice to have a change of scenery in the background.  The everyone came over here for dinner.  But first we had to hunt eggs.   Ray went out and hid them.  Then when all the family was here, everyone went out and helped the kids find the eggs.  I really think that adults like to hunt eggs too.  They just use the kids as an excuse.  Easter is early this year and usually the weather is chilly enough that everyone has to wear coats.  This year was perfect and I am so happy for that.  The forecast predicts cold weather again next week, so this was a gift.

No comments: