Thursday, May 30, 2013

Graduation Cards






I made some graduation cards this year.  A friend asked me to make some for her along with the two graduates I had to acknowledge myself.  All of the cards except the one on the bottom used a step card design and cuts from my Silhouette Cameo.  I really like the flexibility that using designs from the Silhouette library offered me.  The step cards give you a real opportunity to have dimension and depth to the design.  The red cards used card stock and Konnichwa paper.  The other cards used gray and white card stock and a variety of the graduation paper available this year.  I am not certain why black and silver are the primary colors, but it looks good.  All of the cards except the swivel middle card have gift card holders which also provide space to sign the card.

No comments: