Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Princess


Andi likes to dress up like a princess.  I have to give her credit, unlike her brother who believed he WAS Spiderman for a couple of years, it is all make believe.  There are criticisms going around about little girls buying into the princess mystique.  I don't know that it is all that bad.  At Andi's age, I think I wanted to be a horse.  You tell me who dresses better.   Nicole made Andrea a new princess gown and got her a new tiara.  Now I know I am biased, but I think she is the cutest thing going.  She looks so much like her mother at the same age. 
There are times the Princess image goes against the Destructicon image.  She is just as likely to break the tiara as to keep it in good condition.  But then she is just a little girl, things will change.  I want to remember the times like this.

No comments: