Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Donna, Faery Queen and Cynthis Tagged me?

I was tagged. These are the rules...each play startw with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog seven facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are taggging. Let them know that they are tagged by elaving them a comment.
1. My mother was a war bride from Australia. Until I started school, I was the only little girl in my part of Oklahoma who had an Australian Accent.
2. I have a broadcasting degree, but have worked in mortgage lending most of my life.
3. I still have friends I keep in touch with that I have known since junior high.
4. We moved 17 times the first 15 years we were married and have lived in the same house for the last 27 years.
5. I collect Hard Rock Cafe pins.
6. I drive a convertible, with the top down as much as possible.
7. I started turning gray at 17.

I am tagging Toni, MountainMama, April, Amy Z, Barb, Julie, Missy, Cynthia

2 comments:

tigger said...

I loved your facts Lynette!!!

Just Me said...

If my gray hair looked as gorgeous as yours...I'd go gray too!!!