Friday, July 13, 2007

Work Frustrations

In my job as a low to moderate income loan originator, the "easy" loan is an rarity. What I am working on right now is no exception. One of my clients has not been overly helpful in providing information and I just was informed that his house is in bad enough shape he will not receive down payment assistance from the city. Another client has to change loan programs because my lender now has rates that are above the legal limit in Kansas. Yuck, crap and gahhhh! I am afraid my first person will be turned down, and the closing on my second will be delayed until we can line up city assistance for the down payment. That means I will have Realtors and borrowers unhappy with me.
I may go home this weekend and drink.

2 comments:

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Frustrating, I'm sure, but none of this is your doing. Don't let it get to you. You just can't help some people, no matter how hard you beat your head against the wall. Good luck on Monday.

a chick named Toni... said...

Well you sure hid all of this well when I saw you this weekend. Maybe it was after the drinks? :) You hang in there. You do a great job and the previous comment is correct, you just can't help some people. Hang in there chickie. As Mike always says...it could be worse...we could be living in a card board box!