Monday, July 30, 2007

If you can't say something nice.....

I am taking part in a challenge to say nice things about one of my acquaintances on ScrapDawgs. It is a lot of fun to read what has been written so far. I am also thinking very hard about what I am going to write about my chosen person. The obvious thought that comes to mind is why do people have to set up a challenge to be able to say nice things about each other. The obvious answer is that we don't. ScrapDawgs is one of the most positive agreeable sites I have ever spent time on and we spend a lot of time being "nice" to each other. I am going to use the challenge to say nice things in what I hope will be a more journalistic way than I normally do. My comments are more conversational, I want this to be more story.

Now I have set my self up for something that I may never be able to achieve, but then again, no goals, no gain. I just have to wait my turn.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm anxious to see what you write!

tigger said...

I loved that you blogged your thoughts on this... I can't wait to see what you write too!!!

Everlasting Monday said...

I'm also excited to read what you say!!! I love that you are thinking on it so much!!