Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anniversary Card


First of all, in the interest of full disclosure, I scraplifted this design from a card in the June issue of Cardmaker magazine. I can't tell you who did the card, because the magazine is in the maze in the guest bedroom while I am waiting for my craft room to be finished.

The paper is from my Papercrafts monthly kit. I really love the bright colors and the sparkle on the flowers. This is a little kit and not too expensive, but I love the heck out of what I get sent. I will have to admit that the Christmas in July I got this month took me back for a minute, but I do have some Christmas pictures I need to scrap. (Don't we all?)

I made the card for Ray for our 42nd Wedding Anniversary July 10th. He like most of the people I give cards to now. He would be disappointed if he didn't get a hand made card. It gives me so much pleasure to make them too. Cardmaker magazine is the best source of card ideas I have come across so far.

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Beautiful Lynette. Your cards are always amazing. And you are right, we would all be disappointed if we didn't get one of the homemade cards...LOL

a chick named Toni... said...

Happy Anniversary! Love this layout!