Sunday, July 27, 2008

The triumph of addiction


I got as far into the bedroom today as I could, pulled out paper, a set of scissors and markers. This was not all I needed to make Jo's card, so I went to Michael's, bought a trimmer, glue, adhesive and embellishments. I couldn't hold out any longer. Now, I will be able to print pictures and scrap. I will probably have to buy some paper though. I wasn't able to get any card stock, so I will have to buy specifically for pages I want to do for a while. What a hardship! It will force me to do more with less for a while though. That is a challenge for any spoiled scrapper.

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Thank you Lynette. The card was beautiful.

a chick named Toni... said...

Hey...I was hoping that you would have put some pics up of your room in progress today...maybe later. Anyway wanted to tell you Bob is going to call you for an interview. I think they are going to offer you the job if you want it. I told them how much I love your work and that I think your stuff is the kind that could get published and that people would really have a good time in your class...