Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4, 2008




I am finally putting up some pictures from Independence Day. Every year, I take my camera out and take photos of the fireworks. This year I like them better than I have in the past. But I still haven't reached the point where I have gotten a show stopper of a shot. Maybe next year. We always sit in the front yard and shoot off fire works. This year Wyatt was more involved, but still doesn't understand that sparklers are hot. We kept little fingers from being burned, but it wasn't for lack of trying to catch the pretty sparks. I really enjoy spending the 4th at home. We all missed our munitions expert Andrew though. He does such a good job of supervising the explosions.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

Love the photos! That one of the fire works is great. I can't seem to master that, they always turn out blury for me. Love the picture of Nicole with her ears plugged!