Sunday, March 6, 2011

The results of a productive weekend




 I took some time this weekend to do a couple of layouts for myself.  What turned out to be more fun than I expected was that I took the same photos and created two layouts.  One is for Wyatt's album and one is for Andrea's.  I used Basic Grey's Jovial paper and embellishments on the "Santa?" layout, but the others are random pieces I had left from other projects.  I know there is a piece of Graphic 45 and Echo Park used.  I really did start out with the goal of using up some of my stash and did have some success.
I got the idea for "Christmas Pageant" from a sketch in the December 2010 Scrapbooks Etc,  The others took embellishment ideas from a couple of layouts in the December 2010 Creating Keepsakes.  Embellishments are the punch I need to add to my usually simple layouts, so I am working on that.




No comments: