Friday, March 18, 2011

Some things I did



 Scrapbook Garden is selling these wands now.  They are plastic tubes with a cap that you can decorate and fill with candy or anything else you want.  I did a couple at the store for samples and brought home two more to decorate with ribbons.  The first is for a baby gift topper.  I used dies from my Sizzix machine and alpha stickers embellished with Stickles.  The red is a magic wand.  I wanted pink ribbon for this for a princess theme, but all that Dollar Tree had at the time was red, so I did it this way.  The start is three die cuts glued together for dimension.This would be a good favor for a little girls party.

I made two more legal pad journals as well.  The top one used Basic Grey's Wander paper and the bottom one is made with Graphic 45's Communique.  They are so much fun to make and are great gifts for people.  I learned how to make these in a class I took several years ago when River City Rubber Stamp had a store here.  It was a very useful class indeed.

No comments: