Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Licking the Beaters

I finished this page yesterday evening.  I used Basic Grey's Hopscotch paper which came in the February 2011 Page of the Month kit.  I also adapted the design of the sample page by Kelly Goree which is something I rarely do. I scrap lift, but not as closely as I did with this page.  However, I would like to move my style away from the really simple pages I would do normally.  I like the different lines and shapes.  I figure that if I do it enough, it will feel more natural.
I took these pictures of Andrea in November.  I was making cupcakes for Wednesday Night Dinner at church.  She was "helping" me, so when I finished making the icing, I offered her a beater.  I LOVE the beaters, I have since I was a child.  I found out that it is a natural thing.  Andrea didn't have to be shown what to do, she just started licking all the good stuff off.  It didn't matter that some of it ended up all over her face.

No comments: