Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Born Crop


I
This was my weekend to go to Denton and scrap with my First Born Friends.  We we be starting our eighth year of getting together when we meet again in October.  These four day weekends are so relaxing and productive.  I get a lot of pages and projects done.  We laugh, talk and enjoy each others company.  I have to sit back and think of how lucky I was to decide to go meet a group of women I only knew on line.

We have our traditions now.  On Thursday evening we eat at Outback, and then on Saturday we go out to one of the local restaurants for a meal.  This year, Cynthia had to leave early for a business trip, so we went to lunch at the Oak Tree Tea Room on the square in Denton.  Our waiter was so kind as to take our picture.  This was the only photo taken all weekend, except for the one of the food.  It has been a while since my meal was so pretty I had to take a picture of it.  It tasted as good as it looks. 

No comments: