Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime






Everyone who signed up for this class on blind faith will be rewarded tonight.  We will be making an accordion album with a cover.  The project is one of the Pinecone Press/Graphic 45 Options class.  First off, I love the paper.  I bought the whole set before I even knew I was doing the class.  It is springy and girly.  The album is perfect for a baby girl album which I what I am planning.  I made a cut paper picture from this paper for the basket auction.  I am giving this to the grandma who bought the picture her new grand daughters room.  The main interest in the project is from the cut paper.  I used stickles to add sparkle to the fairies and flowers. 

I also made a tri-fold mini album from the book as well and an example of another project from the book.  As I said, I think people will love it.

No comments: