Saturday, April 30, 2011

Basic Grey Hopscotch cards

The class to make these cards will be offered at Scrapbook Garden on May 10th.  There are several interesting techniques on these cards that will be usable on other cards or pages. 

I am doing things a bit differently now.  The kit provided has the materials for cards.  It finally has been brought home to me that the class can only make six cards during the class period, at best.  Now, I will choose the ones that have the interesting technique to do and the class picks the rest of the cards, but I am not guaranteeing more than five cards to be done in class.  The rest will be able to be completed at home.  I have actually been moving towards this for a while, but now this is how the class will be done as a matter of course.












No comments: