Monday, May 2, 2011

Family Canvas

I have had a couple of people ask me when Scrapbook Garden was going to offer another canvas class.  At last we have scheduled this project for June 7th, just in time for Father's Day.  This is a Quick Quotes project so it has almost all the paper die cut for you in advance. The canvas is slightly smaller than some of the past projects, but I was still able to put nine photos on the canvas.
The other canvases I have done used photo's of Ray's family.  This time I used mine.    I think it will be an excellent gift for someone who would like some old family pictures, but not in an album.  I do have to say that I was desperate for a photo that worked to have used the family portrait from the 60's.

1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

I looked at this from work but they wouldn't let me post a comment. I love this project! It is so cool! You will have to bring it and show me how you made it!