Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten May 2011

  Sevenish - The Amaryllis is in full bloom.  It has to be re potted this year.
 Eightish  The koi pond from the patio.  The iris are blooming right now.  Ray and I tend to take them for granted and they are such pretty flowers.
 Nineish  The penstemon in the front yard.  One of the plants we found in New Mexico.  We always seem to find more interesting plants when we are away from home.
 Ten O'clock  The new parking lot at the Y.  I would never normally take a picture like this.
 Elevenish - The koi in the pond.  I was surprised that I was even able to get this picture.
 Noon  The lily in my Mothers Day bouquet.
 One Thirty  -  Andrea playing with the toy computer.
 Two Thirty -  Andrea taking a picture of me.  It wasn't all that bad.
 Three O'clock  Back at the koi pond.  This was the pattern for today.
Four o'clock  I told Wyatt he could do anything he wanted, so of course he is webbing me.

It was easier this time to remember to take the pictures at the times I was supposed to.  It is pretty representative of my day today.

3 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Great pics...love the pond and all the pretty flowers!

Lynette said...

Thank you Mon!

a chick named Toni... said...

great job taking pictures!