Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Andi's Arboretum Layout

It has been a while since I have had to create an original layout for myself.  I often find that I have a hard time getting a good idea going for a layout.  When that happens I go to the magazines.  This time I found inspiration in a layout by Nicole Pomeroy in the May/June Creating Keepsakes magazine.  The torn and rolled paper initially attracted and repelled me.  I wasn't sure it I could make it look the way I wanted.  In the final result I am very happy.  I used Coredinations pink whitewash paper for the  base and Basic Grey Sweet Threads patterned paper and embellishments.  The colors really reflect the spring day we spent down in Belle Plaine at the Arboretum and complements Andrea perfectly.



1 comment:

a chick named Toni... said...

I really like this layout! You did a great job!!